Itinerary for the 2-day workshop which will be presented at the various cities around Australia (spanning June to September, 2014):
- Introduction & basic anatomical differences – what they mean for pathologists
- Immunological and physiological differences, and how these influence pathology.
- What is different about the pathogens and host reactions (and what is the same).
- Differences in routes of exposure.
- What is different about the pathogens and host reactions.
- Nutritional problems – what we know.
- Exotic diseases – national and State issues.
- Pathology as part of the puzzle – complex cases, finding the cause.
- Wed 11 -Thur 12 June, TASMANIA.
- Mon 23-Tues 24 June, VIC TORIA.
- Mon 21-Tues 22 July, NEW SOUTH WALES.
- Thurs 31st July – Fri 1st Sept, QUEENSLAND.
- Mon 4-Tues 5th Aug, SOUTH AUSTRALIA.
- Wed 27 – Thur 28 Aug, WESTERN AUSTRALIA.
- Mon 1 –Tues 2 Sept, NORTHERN TERRITORY.
Contact Megan Wyllie (MWyllie@animalhealthaustralia.com.au) and prepay AU$827.00 (GST exclusive) for the 2 day workshop.
See the following link for more details – aapsp fishpathology jhandlinger
Dr Richmond Loh
DipProjMgt, BSc, BVMS, MPhil (Pathology), MANZCVS (Aquatics & Pathobiology), CertAqV, NATA Signatory.
Aquatic Veterinarian | Adjunct Lecturer Murdoch University | President WAVMA |
Secretary Aquatic Animal Health Chapter – ANZCVS.
THE FISH VET, Perth, Western Australia, AUSTRALIA. Mobile Aquatic Veterinary Medical & Diagnostic Services.
Ph: +61 (0)421 822 383