All of the webinar recordings from WVAC 2020 are available
Aquatic veterinary webinars are listed below with their direct links:
1. Current status and veterinary aspects of ornamental (pet) fish ownership and industry in Australasia – https://www.thewebinarvet.com/webinar/current-status-and-veterinary-aspects-of-ornamental-pet-fish-ownership-and-industry-in-australasia
2. Diagnosis and treatment of common bacterial and parasitic disease in ornamental (pet) fish – https://www.thewebinarvet.com/webinar/diagnosis-and-treatment-of-common-bacterial-and-parasitic-disease-in-ornamental-pet-fish
3. Facilities, equipment and financial considerations for aquatic veterinary practice – https://www.thewebinarvet.com/webinar/facilities-equipment-and-financial-considerations-for-aquatic-veterinary-practice
4. Developing the knowledge, skill and experience for aquatic veterinary practice – https://www.thewebinarvet.com/webinar/developing-the-knowledge-skill-and-experience-for-aquatic-veterinary-practice
5. Biosecurity in aquaculture to meet national regulations and international (OIE) standards – https://www.thewebinarvet.com/webinar/biosecurity-in-aquaculture-to-meet-national-regulations-and-international-oie-standards
Dr Richmond Loh
DipProjMgt, BSc, BVMS, MPhil (Pathology), MANZCVS (Aquatics& Pathobiology), CertAqV, Fellow WAVMA.
Aquatic Veterinarian & Veterinary Pathologist.
THE FISH VET
Locations: Perth | Melbourne | Sydney | Canberra | Townsville | Hong Kong | London (UK)
- W: http://www.thefishvet.com.au
- Ph: +61 (0)421 822 383
- Mail: PO Box 5164, East Victoria Park, WA 6981, Australia.
- Skype: thefishvet
- President WAVMA 2014
- Adjunct Senior Lecturer Murdoch University