- Doors open at 7.00pm for auction registration and setting up of the library and sales table.
- At 7.30 the meeting starts with news about club business from the President or other Committee Members
- A brief “Member’s Questions” segment (if there is time)
- A talk by Dr Jelena Vukcevic of The Fish Vet.
- A short break (for refreshments, buying raffle tickets, library business, sales table, membership renewals and catching up)
- The monthly auction
- Drawing of the raffle
Meetings close between 9.30 and 10.00pm, depending on the size of the auction.
Find out more here – http://www.cdas.org.au/node/27
Dr Richmond Loh
DipProjMgt, BSc, BVMS, MPhil (Pathology), MANZCVS (Aquatics& Pathobiology), CertAqV, NATA Signatory.
Aquatic Veterinarian & Veterinary Pathologist.
Locations: Perth | Melbourne | Sydney | Canberra | Townsville | Singapore.
THE FISH VET – AUSTRALIA
Aquatic Veterinary Medical & Diagnostic Services.
Ph: +61 421 822 383
Mail: PO Box 5164, East Victoria Park, WA 6981, Australia.