As defined by the AVMA:
● To diagnose, prognose, treat, correct, change, alleviate, or prevent animal disease, illness, pain, deformity, defect, injury, or other physical, dental, or mental conditions by any method or mode; including the:
• performance of any medical or surgical procedure, or
• prescription, dispensing, administration, or application of any drug, medicine, biologic, apparatus, anesthetic, or other therapeutic or diagnostic substance, or
• use of complementary, alternative, and integrative therapies, or
• use of any procedure for reproductive management, including but not limited to the diagnosis or treatment of pregnancy, fertility, sterility, or infertility, or
• determination of the health, fitness, or soundness of an animal, or
• rendering of advice or recommendation by any means including telephonic and other electronic communications with regard to any of the above.
● To represent, directly or indirectly, publicly or privately, an ability and willingness to do an act described in subsection 16(a).
● To use any title, words, abbreviation, or letters in a manner or under circumstances that induce the belief that the person using them is qualified to do any act described in subsection 16(a).
Dr Richmond Loh
DipProjMgt, BSc, BVMS, MPhil (Pathology), MANZCVS (Aquatics& Pathobiology), CertAqV, NATA Signatory.
Aquatic Veterinarian & Veterinary Pathologist.
PERTH | MELBOURNE | SYDNEY | TOWNSVILLE | BRIBIE ISLAND.
THE FISH VET – AUSTRALIA.
Aquatic Veterinary Medical & Diagnostic Services.
Ph: +61 421 822 383
Mail: PO Box 5164, East Victoria Park, WA 6981, Australia.