Fish Case Reviews
- Read hundreds of case work-ups summarised. Check out the two SACR books on ornamental fish – a quick way to be exposed to a large variety of cases http://www.bookdepository.com/search?searchTerm=Self-Assessment+Color+Review+ornamental+fish&search=Find+book
- Watch case work-ups on YouTube – http://tinyurl.com/thefishdoctor
- Koi-related https://www.wavma.org/Webinars/B-1013-Veterinary-Solutions-to-Seasonal-Health-Problems-in-Koi-Ponds
- Water Quality https://www.wavma.org/Webinars/B-1010-Water-quality-101-for-Practising-Veterinarians
- Common species encountered in vet practice & their Diseases https://www.wavma.org/Webinars/B-1002-Loh-Ornamental-Fish-Diseases
- Choice equipment (books, microscopes, consummables, etc.)that I myself use – http://thefishvet.com.au/shop/shopping.html
Dr Richmond Loh
DipProjMgt, BSc, BVMS, MPhil (Pathology), MANZCVS (Aquatics& Pathobiology), CertAqV, NATA Signatory.
Aquatic Veterinarian & Veterinary Pathologist.
PERTH | MELBOURNE | TOWNSVILLE
THE FISH VET – AUSTRALIA.