You can learn more about how it is done with his practical manuals and instructional videos, available from his website (use your desktop computer).
This series of publications has helped promote fish health and welfare globally:
• Fish Vetting Essentials (book)
• Fish Vetting Medicines – Formulary of Fish Treatments (book)
Get your copies today and begin fish vetting with confidence.
About the author:
As “The Fish Vet”, Dr Richmond Loh and his team across Australia provide veterinary, and
pathology services for a range of clients including pet fish, display aquaria, retailers and fish farmers.
He has been admitted to the Australian and New Zealand College of Veterinary Scientists by
examinations in the subjects of Pathobiology, and Aquatic Animal Health. He is a Certified Aquatic
Veterinarian and has been awarded the George Alexander International Fellowship by the
International Specialised Skills Institute.
• President of the World Aquatic Veterinary Medical Association (WAVMA, 2014)
• Secretary for the Aquatic Animal Health Chapter of the Australian and New Zealand College
of Veterinary Scientists (ANZCVS, 2015)
• Senior Adjunct Lecturer at Murdoch University
• WAVMA Webinar co-ordinator/moderator (2013 to